Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lerning from reviewing yourself.

Students usually practice to present and perform through speaking but they hardly had opportunities to review and listen to themselves. They only get feedback from their teachers and peers.
I think it is a great idea to offer students the opportunities to observe themselves from their own perspectives and debrief with their teachers after they have reviewed their own performances.  Furthermore, using the best out of tools students already have such as ipod, mp3 is brilliant.
However, there are more to learn since I am not a digital and technology person. I would love to learn how to use popular digital devices among students and use them as learning and teaching tools to benefit my students.
At the same time, I would love to hold a technology show and tell day for my class. In the class, each student will have to share with the class, one technology that he/she has learned and used for different purposes. After collecting what my students are using in favour, I can design an activity and assign a group project that will motivate my students to learn using their ipod, ipad, mp3 and smart phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment